If someone injured you in an accident in the state of California, you might be eligible for compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. But what happens if the driver who struck you hits and runs? Can you still receive compensation if the other party eludes capture? You can file a claim through your insurer in most cases if you have the proper coverage. Kirakosian Law represents hit-and-run car accident victims in their pursuit for fair reimbursement for their injures. If you’re in Los Angeles County or the surrounding areas, call today for a free consultation.